Thursday, November 03, 2005

Template Madness

Okay, I am the first to admit that I am hopeless with computers. How I even got a blog happening is a miracle in itself.

So the story goes, my template has been stuffing up lately. My Profile has shifted down towards the bottom of the page.

If anyone can give me pointers as to how to get the Profile fixed, please please please do so! I want the profile to be up the top of the page!!

I want it looking quite straight forward, the way it was when I first started blogging.

Please email any advice to veiledninja@hotmail.com or post a comment.

Thanks so much. May Allah bless you all.

VN

2 comments:

Barb Ess said...

Salaam;

Would guess that it is your Eid Mubarak stamp that lies at the heart of the issue. If you used Blogger's picture uploader, I suggest editing the post and reloading the picture in a small size, or placing the text below the image (check on "preview" to be sure it's doing what you want, layout-wise).

Hope it helps, insha'Allah. When this happens to me, sometimes I just throw my hands in the air and make sure to keep up a steady stream of posts that'll eventually push the messed-up post off of the main page. :)

Minime said...

Hmm. The problem seems to have disappeared! Maybe just temporarily, but YAY anyway :)