Thursday, November 24, 2005

Slack, Slack, Slack...

Okay, so I shied away from writing a post or two lately. So sue me (hehe).

I actually started up this blog for one reason alone: because I love to write. In an unusual way, I was drawn to writing all sorts of things about myself so that they were available for the public to see, fellow Australians, and what the heck, while I was at it, the entire world.

But the reason I write is not to big note myself nor is it to gather some sorta Internet geeky fan base. I don't have nearly the same amount of hits on my site as other people, nor as many comments, but nor does that matter anything to me.

Maybe I created this blog because I was just too lazy to buy a diary. In a way it is exactly that - a diary. On second thought, it defeats the purpose of a diary. Isn't the purpose of a diary to keep your thoughts a 'secret'? Well I suppose we are in the year 2005, so nothing remains secret anymore. If ASIO or the Federal Police are reading this blog now, "HELLO!".

I'd like to think of this blog as a diary that has been purposely left on a train seat. Random curious strangers come and sit down on that very seat and read through the mumblings scribbled on the page. Others pick it up, realise that it is nothing but tales of someone leading an average life that is just as boring as their own, so they put it down again. And then there are the people, 'the chosen people', who probably have faces that resemble that of a blessed saint, bright as the sun with their aura beaming brighter than their monitor, with their mere presence turning the night into day, who read my blog constantly and continuously and are loyal Veiled Ninja readers. *oy, yes, I am talking to you* Bless thee my child!! You are my "VIP" readers, and yes indeed....


you are probably non-existent.

No comments: