Monday, June 20, 2005

Holiday Time!!!





I will be most likely neglecting to write any blogs over the next few weeks as I am travelling overseas for a holiday.

I am taking a diary/journal with me to jot down highlights of my trip so upon my return I will hopefully write some posts about my adventures.

Gee I am finding it hard to concentrate at work. I am doing everything BUT working. I have so much to think about right now & so many last minute things to organise.

I have heard that once people come back from long holidays they find it hard to settle back into their normal routine lifestyle...

I have a feeling I will never recover.

(I am too easily distracted!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is funny how people view blogs but then shy away from comments! I thought I would write myself a comment for extra encouragement! WELL DONE.

C'mon...please feel free to join my party of comments. Questions? Suggestions?

Thank you :)